Immigration to Norway
Robin Holding is the only immigration company that receives the cost of immigration service after receiving your residence permit.
Clauses of the our legal residence agreement contract with you
The clauses of the residency contract are as follows:
- Our institute’s fee can only be received after receiving your residency.
- If your application is rejected, you will not be charged any fees other than the embassy application fee
- The cost of obtaining a residence permit in one of the notary offices will be credited to your choice, which will be refunded to you in full upon your contract upon request.
- In case of receiving a residence permit, Robin Institute will receive a residence permit fee from the trustee or fiduciary company.
- The duration of the contract is 6 months, and if you do not obtain a residence permit, the contract will be terminated and all the costs entrusted to you by the notary will be refunded.
What is fiducial or trustee in Rabin Holding contract?
Option of fiducial in our contract is applicable in demand of customer. For customer peace of mind we offer that you deposit the wage of resident permit contract in valid international fiduciary company till contract fulfillment.
For which program do you apply for resident permit?
Obtaining the residency of Norway is by self-employment program (registration of a Norwegian company), we provide the complete explanations in counseling session.
How long does it take to receive a Norwegian residence card after signing a contract with Robin Holding?
The usual time to receive a residence card is 4 to 6 months after signing the contract with the Robin Institute.
What are the requirements for obtaining a residence permit in Norway (registration of a Norwegian company)?
- Bachelor degree or higher in Engineering or Art
- Passport with a minimum validity of 2 years
- Capital at least 100 000€ ( One hundred thousand Euros)
- Applicants must be under 55 years of age
Who can apply for a Norwegian residence permit card with the main applicant?
- Single children under 21 years of age
Are all family members allowed to work full time in Norway?
How Long it takes to receive Permanent Residence card?
In three consecutive years, you will be issued a one-year residence card, which will become a permanent residence in Norway at the end of the third year.
What are the benefits of living in Norway?
- Free health care for all family members
- Free education for all family members
- High income and welfare level (cost of living and income level in Norway)
- Travel to 25 European countries in the Schengen area without a visa
- Travel to most countries in the world without a visa after receiving a Norwegian passport